Formerly THE LEADER LOUNGE.
Get all your Youth Ministry resources plus a whole lot more on family & education.



Friday, March 5, 2010

Aloha Friday - Kidney Stone edition


It's Aloha Friday & that means it's question time.

So I have kidney stones, but the pain hasn't set in yet.  The anticipation is driving me nuts, but the time is giving me a chance to find something...anything...to make sure it doesn't happen.  Last night a friend messaged me on Facebook with a post from eHow.com - How to Dissolve Kidney Stones With Coke.  I Coke & I hate pain, so I figured I'd give it a shot.  So far so good.

That got me thinking about home remedies.  If something like that really works, why didn't my doctor tell me about it?  Here's my Aloha Friday question for you.

What is a home remedy you swear by that a doctor would never prescribe?

3 comments:

  1. Chicken noodle soup.

    Have a great Friday!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/03/are-you-happy-i-am-i-got-a-new-iphone/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I swear Coke is good for a stomach bug. It is all I want when my belly is upset.

    ReplyDelete